The SSL/TLS Manager will allow you to generate SSL certificates, certificate signing requests, and private keys. These are all parts of using SSL to secure your website. SSL allows you to secure pages on your site so that information such as logins, credit card numbers, etc are sent encrypted instead of plain text. It is important to secure your site’s login areas, shopping areas, and other pages where sensitive information could be sent over the web.
OverviewThe features in this interface allow you to generate and manage SSL certificates, signing requests, and keys, which enhance your website's security. They are useful for websites that regularly work with sensitive information, such as login credentials and credit card numbers. Encryption protects visitors' communications from malicious users.
- If no CAA records exist for a domain, all CAs can issue certificates for that domain.
- If conflicting CAA records already exist, remove the existing CAA records or add one for the desired CA.
example.comrepresents the domain name:
Documents availableThe following documents provide more information about the sections of this interface:
- Private Keys - KEY — Generate, view, upload, or delete private keys.
- Certificate Signing Requests - CSR — Generate, view, or delete SSL certificate signing requests.
- Certificates - CRT— Generate, view, upload, or delete SSL certificates.
- Install and Manage SSL for your site HTTPS — Set up an SSL certificate for the site.
- Manage Certificate Sharing— Change your site's certificate sharing permissions.