(cPanel >> Home >> Files >> Images)
Click Image Scaler to enlarge or shrink an image. To resize an image, perform the following steps:
- Select the image that you wish to resize.
- Click the folder icon ( ) to navigate the file system.
- Click on a folder name to select it.
- Click on a file name to select it.
- To set the new image size, perform either of the following two steps:
- Use the New Dimensions text boxes to define, in pixels, the desired image size.
- Use the Percent text boxes to define the percentage by which you wish to resize your images.
- Select the Keep the current aspect ratio checkbox to ensure that the image's dimensions remain proportional, to prevent the distortion of the image.
- Click Reset Dimensions to reset the Percent values to the default.
- Select the Retain a copy of the old image as checkbox to store a copy of the original image. Specify the file path at which to save the copy in the text box.
- Click Scale Image.
- Click Your image to view the rescaled image.