Domain Transfer Pricing
For a full list of domain prices, click here...
Transfer-In Domains to Brixly
- Visit https://client.brixly.uk
- If you are logged in, go to Domains -> Transfer Domains to Us (if you are a new customer, its Store -> Transfer Domains to Us)
- Enter the domain you wish to transfer
Proceed through the checkout to initiate the transfer.
Domain Transfer Authorisation
UK Transfers - IPS Tag Update
To complete the transfer of a UK domain name, you will need to update the 'IPS Tag' of the domain with the existing / previous registrar.
Our IPS Tag is...
1. After you have placed the Transfer Order, the Registrant Contact for the domain name will receive an e-mail from Brixly for the Transfer Authorization process, which needs to be approved within 5 days.
2. After clicking the approval link in the Transfer Authorization email, the Registrant Contact needs to provide the Domain (Transfer) Secret Key/Authorization Code (if this wasn't entered in the original transfer order)
3. Once the mail has been approved by the Registrant Contact and the Domain (Transfer) Secret Key/Authorization Code submitted, the Current Registrar will be notified regarding the transfer.
4. The Current Registrar will send an e-mail to the Registrant Contact of the concerned domain name to confirm that they wish to Transfer their domain name. If the Transfer is not denied by either the Registrant Contact or the Current Registrar, the domain name will be Transferred to your account with Brixly in the next 5 days.