(cPanel >> Home >> Files >> Disk Usage)
This interface displays information about how you use your account's disk space and your files and directories. This helps you to manage your disk space quota use, because it displays files and directories that use large amounts of hard disk space.
- Use this interface to determine which files you can delete in order to reclaim used disk space.
- Contact your hosting provider if you wish to request a higher disk usage quota.
This interface displays the following disk space usage summaries:
- Files that your home directory contains.
- Files that exist in hidden subdirectories.
- Mailing lists in Mailman.
- Files that your home directory does not contain (see the Other Usage bar).